We are looking for an experienced engineer to join our DevOps team with experience building and scaling services in a cloud environment.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer that will help our team establish DevOps practice. You will work closely with the technical lead to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company.
You will establish configuration management, automate our infrastructure, implement continuous integration, and train the team in DevOps best practices to achieve a continuously deployable system.
You will help us build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure. You’ll implement monitoring for automated system health checks. Lastly, you’ll build our CI pipeline, and train and guide the team in DevOps practices.
- Implement the CI pipeline and Improve CI/CD tooling.
- Implement and improve monitoring and alerting.
- Build and maintain highly available systems.
- Lead and guide the team in identifying and implementing new technologies.
- DevOps is not system administration although a lot of skills may or may not overlap. Good Linux skills are always a valuable addition even if they’re not necessary for the job.
- Managing production infrastructure
- Strong Linux system administration background.
- Ability to present and communicate the architecture in a visual form.
- Strong knowledge of AWS, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes