Founded in 2015, UrBox is the pioneer of digital gifting solutions for businesses in Vietnam. After six years up and running, UrBox is taking on more ambitious projects in cooperation with prestigious organizations across the country.
As teamwork is key to our success, UrBox is seeking goal-driven young people to join our team in both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. If you are on the lookout for a refreshing challenge and a place to make that change, apply now to work with us.
Leads new product or client’s project from conception to launch and beyond, overseeing every phase of the product lifecycle from strategy to market.
Direct manager: Senior Product Manager
Scope of work:
- Research UrBox’s partner & client portfolio.
- Collaborate with other departments to understand product concepts, features, and workflows of current reward and loyalty solutions.
- Deep dive and research for rooms to grow and upgrade to scale our solutions better.
- Collaborate with finance to build cost structure, financial model & pricing model.
- Collaborate or search for 3rd party partners to integrate with UrBox’s products.
- Collaborate with other Product Managers to integrate with existing systems.
- Pack our fragmented product portfolio into a complete solution for Business customers.
- Manage roadmap of reward & loyalty SAAS product development.
- Transform UrBox’s Product to fit a global standard for B2B solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, BA, Computer Science or MIS (plus)
- 3+ years as a senior product owner/product management
- Experienced in B2B SAAS product
- Proven years of experience with B2B SAAS products, or experience in commercializing in-house systems.
- Understanding of Business process, constraints, and stakeholders of SAAS product, how to go to market and launch to Business customers.
- Super proactive, hands-on attitude and delivery obsession. You don’t have to be a perfectionist, but you must have a high standard for product quality.
- Ability to balance a sweet spot between product delivery, adoption & quality.
- Ability to influence and get buy-in for your product decisions from both internal & external stakeholders.
- Data-informed mindset: a mixture of product sense from experience with backup data & research reports
- Good at English
- Experience with global SAAS products is a huge plus.