Founded in 2015, UrBox is the pioneer of digital gifting solutions for businesses in Vietnam. After eight years up and running, UrBox is taking on more ambitious projects in cooperation with prestigious organizations across the country.
We are looking for an Business Development Specialist to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The usiness Development Specialist’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
Business Development Specialist responsibilities include leading project, working data, proceed all operation steps, connecting with key stakeholders and preparing slides/files/reports. BD Specialist also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams & external strategic clients as Card Organizations and Banks to improve the entire performance of project. This position may require occasional travel.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for assigned accounts.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Collaborate with MKT and Product, Ops team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
- More than 3 years’ experience in similar role.
- Proven work experience as an BD Specialist/ Senior Operation Executive in Banks or ecommercer companies.
- Fluency in English.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong written communication skills.