- Review, check and compare accounting vouchers, issue invoices.
- Gathering invoices and vouchers arising from the Company for tracking and accounting, preserving books and archiving such documents
- Monitor the state of budget payment, budget backlog, tax refund of the Company.
- Timely update new policies and regulations on tax law related to the Company‘s production and business activities
- Prepare periodical tax reports, tax finalization, report on the use of invoices of the Company
- Prepare a summary report of output and input VAT, and a general report of CIT, PIT, a number of taxes according to the characteristics of the Company‘s business activities.
- Plan accounting operations on accounting software
- Directly participate in working with tax authorities when required, problems arise at work
- Having experience as a Tax Accountant, having participated in inspection and final settlement with tax authorities
- Withstand high pressure, careful, meticulous, responsible for work.
- Skills in making, analyzing and synthesizing reports. Proficient in office computing; master, use well accounting software Misa, management software of the Company
- Understanding and mastering the Accounting Law, Tax regulations, Regulations, Regulations and Processes related to the Company‘s operations