Founded in 2015, UrBox is the pioneer of digital gifting solutions for businesses in Vietnam. After six years up and running, UrBox is taking on more ambitious projects in cooperation with prestigious organizations across the country.
As teamwork is key to our success, UrBox seeks goal-driven young people to join our team in Ha Noi.
With the growth of Urbox, many new products and sales models are formed every day to satisfy the increasing demands of customers. The system requires flexibility to fulfill operations demands, which is both an opportunity and a challenge for us. We have a clear understanding of our mission and are well on our way to completing it.
We are looking for a Fullstack Engineer for the team, you will be responsible for business process analysis and provide designs to meet requirements. We expect that you have a can-do mindset, can adapt to new things and be creative.
If you are on the lookout for a refreshing challenge and a place to make that change, apply now to work with us.
- Work under pressure Technical Manager / CTO to understand requirements, participate in the solution design process and write coding/system documentation.
- Development & operate the system: E-gift, Loyalty, Employee benefit to big clients.
- Must be Collaborate with other engineers, UX designers, QC Engineers & Product Managers to deliver high-quality products and target the system with the least amount of errors.
- At least 2+ years of backend experience in design and development API and microservice with one of the programming languages: PHP (Lavarel) or Nodejs.
- At least 1+ years of frontend experience with one of the programming languages: VueJS or ReactJS.
- Good skillS in Redis, Elastic as well as HTML, CSS.
- Familiarity with one or more data systems: MongoDB, Postgre, MySQL.
- Solid knowledge of system architecture, Restful, GIT.
- Quick adaptability to new environments, willing to learn.