Founded in 2015, UrBox is the pioneer of digital gifting solutions for businesses in Vietnam. After six years up and running, UrBox is taking on more ambitious projects in cooperation with prestigious organizations across the country.
As teamwork is key to our success, UrBox is seeking goal-driven young people to join our team in both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. If you are on the lookout for a refreshing challenge and a place to make that change, apply now to work with us.
Scope of work:
Sales Manager are responsible for driving business growth, develop a network of contacts to attract new clients, research new market opportunities to develop sales and revenue growth plans.
- Develope business plan to ensure sales targets are meeting or exceeding year over year growth of selected business within your assigned market
- Manage and retain relationships with existing and potential clients (B2B) as well as business partners
- Develope new business opportunities by identifying target customer groups and new markets, developing market approaches.
- Closely collaborate with other functional teams to fulfill customer inquiries and demands.
- Perform work related to business operation such as sales processes, business contracts, invoices, business documents, revenue - profit reports,... to support business growth.
- Conduct sales performance forecasting and analysis, report to senior management.
- Manage and train Sales Staffs.
- At least 3-4 years of experience Sales B2B in one of the following industries:
- FMCG Industry: Key Account Manager or Sales Manager of a digital agency, experience in providing digital/ marketing solutions to customers
- Loyalty Industry: experience in jobs linked to system connection, system and digital product work, working knowledge of banking, insurance, aviation, and e-wallet industries
- Gift Card/ Employee Industry: Experience in enterprises specialized in business consulting solutions (HR services, software…) and conventional gift firms
- Being a person who is frequently interested and wants to learn about the business‘s working processes, wants to comprehend the business‘s challenges in order to find a solution.
- Someone who is willing and enjoys debating.
- Being proactive in pushing customers and prepared for peer-to-peer bargaining actions - a win-win situation.
- Consultation skills in advising.
- Systematic thought, product consideration, and presentation coherence.
- The ability to provide new and distinct insights to clients.
- Have a good sense of the consumer and grasp the client‘s personality as well as the customer‘s valuable reasons.
- Recognize the distinct business measures, and who can speak to the fundamental metrics in the business they conducted.
- Experience managing relationships in companies with complicated departmental hierarchies.
- Expertise in designing solutions, sliding...