Founded in 2015, UrBox is the pioneer of digital gifting solutions for businesses in Vietnam. After eight years up and running, UrBox is taking on more ambitious projects in cooperation with prestigious organizations across the country.
As teamwork is key to our success, UrBox is seeking goal-driven people to join our team. If you are on the lookout for a refreshing challenge and a place to make that change, apply now to work with us.
- Providing business and advisory support to the senior leadership team, to ensure compliance with local laws.
- Manage all legal matters related to investments, contracts, sales, marketing, customer services, import/export.
- Deal with all related legal issues concerning labor, litigation, anti-corruption, competition, data protection.
- Register new business scopes and expansion projects, setting up new projects/company.
- Manage the company’s licenses and permits.
- Provide support to the Business on policy interpretation.
- Maintain and update compliance policies and procedures. Ensure revisions are communicated to relevant teams.
- Compliance risk management - gathering of compliance law changes, conducting compliance training, preparing compliance manuals, conducting audits or investigations.
- Conducting end-to-end and exhaustive reviews of potential legal issues and/or risks of the company.
Recognized law degree in Vietnamese law. Post-graduate qualification in an institution outside Vietnam will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Business and Commercial Law, Labor Law, Enterprise Law, Data Protection Law, Consumer Law, Competition Law.
- Well versed in all aspects of enterprise law, commercial law, civil law and legal regulations related to the technology field.
2nd language ability
Proficient in English - in all skills.
12 years of experience in legal or combined legal and compliance role and at least 5 years of experience at management level. Candidates with experience working in leading law firms or having worked as an in-house counsel in a technology company will be given preference.
- Excellent communication and managerial skills, strong proven leadership.
- Working knowledge of litigation (civil and criminal) is a plus.
- Experience in handling legal compliance risks/ issues.
- Ability to combine technical legal expertise and business understanding to create commercial benefits.
Experience in MNC or major/an international law firm is highly preferred.