UrBox is Vietnam’s leading digital gifting & loyalty platform that enables businesses to integrate their reward & loyalty programs with an ever-growing network of more than 200 brands & 15,000 accepted online and offline stores in Vietnam.
UrBox has the widest network of clients in loyalty in Vietnam
We are proud to be the prime partners in providing loyalty & reward solution gifting and loyalty solutions to many big organizations in the aviation, banking, FMCG, Insurance, Real Estate industries and more
Strategy, Planning & Execution Supevision
- Develop the overall marketing strategy as well as detailed growth tactics and action plans to meet KPI of both B2B & B2C components of UrBox business, namely:
- B2B: Qualified lead generation (targeted at potential businesses to use UrBox’s corporate e-gifting and loyalty solution to gift their employees or customers)
- B2C: User acquisition (UrBox App Downloads, MAU), Transactions/GMV, Retention rate, etc. (targeted at end-users who receive UrBox e-vouchers as gifts); Merchant Accepted Stores & Active Rate (targeted at stores who accept UrBox e-vouchers as a payment method)
- Give direction, setup KPI & supervise/coach Growth & Performance team members with the detailed implementation on different marketing channels/activities/domains, including but not limited to:
- Digital/Paid Media Management: Manage in-house Digital Marketing executives and/or media agencies to run effective advertising campaigns on Google/Facebook/LinkedIn and other channels; Review and make sure all tracking is working accurately; Take lead and coordinate teams to deliver critical digital projects such as Website revamp, SEO, CRM integration, etc.
- User Growth/Campaign Management: Develop promotion schemes and/or engagement activities such as gamifications; evaluate user journeys & touchpoints to propose suitable growth-hack initiatives.
- Merchant (and/or Strategic Partner) Growth: Maintain close relationships and lead the collaboration with merchants/partners to develop co-promotion campaigns, co-branding activities & other win-win marketing solutions.
- B2B Solution Designing & Product Marketing: Advise the BD/Product Team on different MKT Solutions offered to business; Join the Product Team in giving suggestions on UI/UX improvements and new features to enhance user experience
- Control budget, perform PnL analysis and measure cost effectiveness of the above marketing activities & channels/activities in terms of CPL, CAC, ROI, CLV, etc.
- Deep dive into data and conduct necessary research & analysis to understand market – competitor – merchant trends, user behaviors and user insight; Continuously perform research to identify new marketing & business opportunities.
- Coordinate efforts across internal & external teams to finalize media communication/branding plans.
Team Building & Leadership
- Recruit more talents to join the Growth & Performance Team (if neccessary)
- Delegate, manage, advise, supervise and monitor Growth & Performance Team on their day-to-day tasks
- Provide and clearly communicate team vision; Be a good role model, build trust, build culture & inspire team members to deliver team goals.
- Provide frequent training, coaching and mentoring for team members of different levels to sharpen team capacity; as well as counsel them on their career development.
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Marketing/Business or related field from a reputable University.
- Experience: More than 5 years of experience in Growth Marketing; Digital Marketing; Trade & Promotion-Campaign Planning & Management; General Marketing or Product Marketing; of which at least 2 years with a strong record in team leadership roles (Team size of more than 5 members); preferably in B2B/B2B2C companies.
- Soft-skills: Logical Thinking, Communication, Presentation, Problem Solving, Project Management, Relationship Building; Team Management & Leadership
- Personality/Others: Aggressiveness & Decisiveness, Proactivity, High Commitment