Founded in 2015, UrBox is the pioneer of digital gifting solutions for businesses in Vietnam. After six years up and running, UrBox is taking on more ambitious projects in cooperation with prestigious organizations across the country.
As teamwork is key to our success, UrBox is seeking goal-driven young people to join our team in both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. If you are on the lookout for a refreshing challenge and a place to make that change, apply now to work with us.
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the Director. Arrange and handle all meetings’ preparations: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes.
- Prioritized inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Work closely with the Director to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Coordinate all Director meetings and retreats and assist with staff meetings and events as needed.
- Complete a broad variety of supportive tasks that facilitate the Director’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements.
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
- Bachelor of Business, Economic or Finance
- Overall understanding in Technology Industry
- Strong consultant and data driven, research
- Ability to plan and consolidate information.
- Strong verbal and communication skills in English
- 2+ years of experience in assistant or equivalent positions.
- Strong report, analysis and presentation
- Project management skills
- Experience in working under Consultant corporate or Tech company or Start-up.