Founded in 2015, UrBox is the pioneer of digital gifting solutions for businesses in Vietnam. After six years up and running, UrBox is taking on more ambitious projects in cooperation with prestigious organizations across the country.
As teamwork is key to our success, UrBox is seeking goal-driven young people to join our team in both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. If you are on the lookout for a refreshing challenge and a place to make that change, apply now to work with us.
Business Intelligence Analyst will be part of the Finance & Data Analytics Department and work to supplement the analytics and visualization contributions towards the data-driven decisions. This candidate should enjoy managing high volumes of commercial and operational data and be comfortable providing analyses and insights. They will have the opportunity to directly influence the products and development of the company – their conclusions will have a wide-ranging impact on the commercial decisions of the business. The main tasks include, but are not limited to:4
- Building, developing, and maintaining automated dashboards to monitor performance metrics.
- Monitoring data quality to ensure data sources are reliable and relevant for the team’s purposes.
- Analyzing complex data to drive insightful findings and translating them into meaningful, actionable recommendations for our stakeholders.
- Collaborating with internal team to consolidate requirements, understand business needs, and deliver projects in a timely manner.
- Ad-hoc Reporting & Data Analysis duties or other responsibilities as required.
- Types of projects include customer segmentation; analyses to enhance user acquisition, engagement, conversion, retention; reporting standardization; gamification; A/B testing & experimentation analysis for product development and optimization.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis and team performance analysis to support for business decision making.
- Provide a customer analysis report
- Conduct trend of products & customers analysis (Top sales SKUs, SKUs active sales, profits, customer behavior, ...)
- Market research and planning strategy
- Prepare other reports and other supporting but not limited (ex: sales performance and KPIs, ...)
- University degree (BA, BSc, etc.) in Marketing, Finance, Data Science, Business management or equivalent.
- 4+ years’ experience in Data Analytics or Business Intelligence Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Proficiency in MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel, SQL, Tableau/Power BI, and Data Studio
- Sense of ownership, a growth mindset, and the ability to recommend solutions which are scalable.
- Experience with BI/analytics/statistics tools and languages (Google BigQuery, Data Studio, R, Python, etc.)
- Solid technical/functional knowledge in statistics
- Strong spoken and written communication skills (in both English and Vietnamese) to collaborate with team members and to explain findings clearly to internal team as well as stakeholders.
- Fluency in English.
- Understand the field of the Company, especially in retail & e-commerce
- Ability to collect, organize, and analyze significant amounts of data with high attention to detail.
- Ability to visualize findings, create meaningful insights, and arrive at actionable recommendations.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.