UrBox is Vietnam’s leading digital gifting & loyalty platform that enables businesses to integrate their reward & loyalty programs with an ever-growing network of more than 200 brands & 15,000 accepted online and offline stores in Vietnam.
UrBox has the widest network of clients in loyalty in Vietnam
We are proud to be the prime partners in providing loyalty & reward solution gifting and loyalty solutions to many big organizations in the aviation, banking, FMCG, Insurance, Real Estate industries and more
About the Role
This role will be responsible for managing the communication and engagement with strategic Sales & Marketing partnerships like Retailers, Clients and Partners that help build our brand profile, customer reach, traffic, sales and revenue, in exchange for providing our strategic partners with access to UrBox services, media exchanges and promotion initiatives, to achieve mutually agreed win-win outcomes.
- Responsible for the communication strategy, campaigns, advertising, events of the BIz lines in charge.
- Collaborate with business managers, digital marketing team leaders, PR/Events team leaders to develop a marketing strategy for the product in charge, from which a detailed action plan (monthly/quarterly/yearly) is prepared. , allocate the corresponding implementation budget.
- Coordinating, directly implementing a part, and controlling the work of the respective team members (including MKT Executive; Designers), ensuring the plan is effectively implemented.
- Monitor and report the performance of communication channels, tactics, brand promotion events, etc
- Collaborate and coordinate with various departments including Sales, Product, Partnership, Tech, CS, Operations to ensure a seamless user experience for Clients when implementing campaigns and initiatives.
- Research and make suggestions to improve engagement with Clients and Partners
- Propose new marketing ideas to reach more new potential clients and keep existing client engaged
- Build and define KPI for MKT/communication campaigns and sales with Head of BD of Biz line.
- Work directly with the Head of Marketing
- University graduate or higher majoring in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics.
- Have at least 05 years of experience as a marketing expert in B2B Marketing, preferably in the field of technology, finance / digital banking
- Experienced in both Offline and Online Marketing including but not limited to organizing Events, Lead Generation, Content Marketing, PR and Product marketing.
- Have a broad knowledge and understanding of integrated business and marketing systems.
- Have skills in planning brand development strategies, making the most of existing online / offline resources, developing new brand communication channels effectively.
- Skilled in planning, implementing, testing, monitoring and evaluating.
- Have training skills, teamwork, and motivate employees to maximize their capacity.